* Grain weight for the first 30′
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH - TITAN LONG TAPER
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
Make sure you are getting your Christmas Gifts in time!!! Here is our chart for shipping deadlines.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- Ground orders under $50 - $8.95
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
AMPLITUDE SMOOTH TITAN LONG
FOR SUPERIOR TURNOVER WITH LINE CONTROL
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
You’ve got articulated streamers hanging from the lampshade on your desk. You think in terms of black, white, or olive. The term conehead doesn’t refer to an old comedy sketch. We totally get it. And that’s why we designed the Amplitude Smooth Titan Long. Similar in design to our Titan taper, but with an extended rear taper for better mending ability and more line control, it’s quite possibly the best warmwater fly line ever constructed. If you have an all-encompassing need to throw big flies for big fish, then look no further. This fly line is made for you.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Designed for targeting bass; perfect for pike, carp, and throwing streamers at trout
- Powerful head loads quickly and delivers large flies to distant targets
- Built two sizes heavy for turning over big rigs; use designated line weight for your rod
- Extended rear taper for line control and mending ability
- Ideal line for boat or wade fishing
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA AMP SMTH TTN LNG WF X F – (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-5-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||185gr / 12,0g|
|WF-6-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||210gr / 13,6g|
|WF-7-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||240gr / 15,6g|
|WF-8-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||280gr / 18,2g|
|WF-9-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||330gr / 21,4g|
|WF-10-F||43.0’ / 13,0m||90.0’ / 27,5m||380gr / 24,6g|