TCO Fly Shop is one of the largest fly fishing dedicated retailers in the United States. With 4 stores in PA, and a strong web presence, TCO Fly Shop encompasses all aspects of the sport. We are growing quickly and for that reason are always in search of new team members. If you want to work in a fun Environment and share in the passion of fly fishing, then send us your resume. We look forward to meeting with you!
FULL TIME: CUSTOMER SERVICE WEB MANAGEMENT TEAM MEMBER
Store: TCO Fly Shop Reading, PA
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our team at our Reading, PA store.
This position provides a premium service to the customers by creating a user-friendly experience, fulfilling orders, and servicing the customer needs respectfully and kindly. This position is partly remote and partly in-store.
Live Chat Support:
The eCommerce website should reflect the in-store customer experience to the best of its ability, part of that involves providing real-time information to customers and answering their questions via LiveChat. It’s important that customers understand what they are buying in their own capacity. Some may need to know in-depth rod comparisons, while others simply want to know what the weather is like at a particular location.
After customers place an order we have to manually ship orders from our vendors if we do not have it in stock at one of our stores. This means updating the order with any information we get from our vendor as well.
Many customers may not understand what they are buying, it’s our job to help them if we see odd orders come through. Similarly, it’s our job to provide tracking information, answer their
- Manning the LiveChat to provide information to a customer and inform them about buying decisions
- Calling TCO’s other shops to check inventory
- Call other Fly Shop’s to acquire inventory
- Fulfill drop shipments by placing on the correct online portal
Forward drop shipments to correct online portal
•Accepting calls from customers and answering their questions
- Visiting the other TCO store’s to ensure they have enough materials to understand the in-store customer experience
- Meeting biweekly with the web team to discuss our objective and goals in order to improve
- Customer Service Skills and Orientation
- 3-4 Years experience of Fly Fishing
- Computer Aptitude (Excel, Word, Google and Some Web Knowledge)
- Must live within 1 hour of a TCO physical location (Reading, Haverford, State College, Boiling Springs)
PART TIME RETAIL ASSOCIATE
Store: TCO Fly Shop Reading, PA
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join our team at our Reading, PA store. This position will consist of retail sales, customer service, inventory control and working with the team on educational programs. This is a part time position. Please apply to discuss hourly wage and other options.
- An open minded attitude with the goal of learning and teaching others about fly fishing
- A team player type of attitude while constantly striving for the best in customer experience
- Flexible year round hours including some weekend hours (we do not hire seasonal employees)
- A solid understanding of fly fishing is required and a basic knowledge of the local fisheries is preferred.
- Prior retail experience is preferred but not required
- Assisting customers on the sales floor
- Stocking and maintaining store inventory
- Merchandising, cleaning and organizing the store, bathrooms or backroom
- Tagging/pricing inventory
- Assisting in ordering and other general store maintenance