* Grain weight for the first 30′
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH - GRAND SLAM TAPER
Free Economy Shipping on all orders over $50!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (5-7 Business Days) with any online purchase over $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Expedited UPS Services (1-3 Business Days)
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti Coolers, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Ground Shipping on order over $50 (5-7 Days)
- Premium Shipping (3 Days) $39.95
- Expedited (1-2 Days) $49.95
(Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is placed after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
AMPLITUDE SMOOTH GRAND SLAM
BONEFISH, PERMIT, AND TARPON, ALL ON ONE LINE
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Smooth Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- The perfect line for bonefish, tarpon, and permit on the flats; also great for snook, redfish, and sea trout
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod
- Short, powerful head turns over long leaders with heavy flies
- Tropi-Core technology remains stiff and slick in tropical environments
- SA AMP SMTH GR SLAM WF X F – (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-6-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||180gr / 11,7g|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||205gr / 13,3g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||235gr / 15,2g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||270gr / 17,5g|
|WF-10-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||320gr / 20,7g|
|WF-11-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||370gr / 24,0g|
|WF-12-F||40.0’ / 12,2m||100.0’ / 30,5m||435gr / 28,2g|