ORVIS PRO WADING BOOT - Rubber Sole
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggages, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method.
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
The Orvis PRO Wading boot boasts exceptional traction thanks to Michelin's innovative outsole.
In an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin, Orvis introduces the PRO Wading Boot. Built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing, this revolutionary new sole design is an industry disrupting advance in wet rubber traction. The Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction. Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact, and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution. The two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability. The shock absorbing Phylon midsole improves “river feel” and compresses less than standard EVA midsoles. Orvis partnered with Ortholite to create a 3D molded X25 insole designed for high-impact sports, delivering maximum comfort and arch support. An industry first cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip, and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk. The boot is higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam. Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull for easier on-and-off, and tightly woven laces reduce broken laces. Imported.
Weighs 50 oz. in size 10. Men's whole sizes 7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15).
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet traction
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time
- 3D molded Ortholite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High-density laces for extended durability
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½" of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼" hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 20 studs per pack. Made in USA.