Leki Micro Vario COR-TEC TA AERGON CT Mid / Soft Strap 2.0
Original price $ 139.95 - Original price $ 139.95
$ 139.95 - $ 139.95
Current price $ 139.95
- Exclusive compact AERGON grip features a hollow core construction to save weight and create an edgeless, rounded grip for comfortable gripping at all angles especially for "palming" on steeper terrain. COR-TEC grip material is 80% natural ground cork for a more durable, biomechanical design. Built in 8deg Positive Angle in LEKI grips keeps wrist in neutral position and provides more efficient pole plants.
- Air-textured "no bulk" security strap maintains design dimensions of grip; efficient wicking and fast drying; adjusts and secures strap adjustment without buckles.
- Extended foam grip for traversing and climbing. Next generation SpeedLock Plus lever locking mechanism offers quick, reliable length adjustments even with gloved hands and is more user friendly thanks to the raised "speed dial" to crank up the holding power when needed. No tools required! LEKI's original Carbide Flextips provide secure hold on all terrain and surfaces for years of adventure; easily replaced in the field.
- Proprietary heat-treated ultralight 18mm HTS 6.5 Series Aluminum upper shaft; 16mm middle and 14mm lower shafts. PE coated, Kevlar reinforced tension cord for long term reliability. Maximum tension between shaft sections made possible by internal (serviceable) spring in lower shaft. Machined Aluminum connectors help to center shaft sections for quick, snag free assembly.
- Interchangeable basket system allows a variety of different sized LEKI baskets to be easily screwed on/off for different seasons/uses thanks to offset threads that keep the baskets securely in place.