Fishpond Upstream Tech Vest Men's
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95 (Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is place after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Producing the materials used in fishing gear can have a serious impact on the environment. Made with entirely regenerated nylon waste materials, like fishing nets and old carpets, the Upstream Tech Vest represents our industry-leading effort toward sustainable design. As the first vest on the market with an integrated net slot, we weren’t simply content with a product that was built with environmental conservation in mind. With 14 interior and exterior compartments, including two front pockets capable of holding up to 4 large fly boxes each, these new vests allow you to carry everything but the kitchen sink. Adjustable shoulder straps, waist straps, and a front zipper closure ensure a perfect fit for a long day on the water. Remember that old shag carpet in your grandfather’s den? Thanks to the effort to recover and regenerate nylon waste, it might just grow up to be a fishing vest.
- Main body fabric made from ECONYL® regenerated nylon fiber
- “One size fits most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap
- Lightweight mesh interior, and padded shoulder straps
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- 14 interior and exterior pockets
- Various Hypalon® tool attachment points for accessories
- Sternum strap buckle closure for perfect fit
- Velcro fly patch included
- Large back panel pocket for extra layers, lunch, or drinks
- Vislon® VT10 main zipper closure and removable sternum buckle
- D-ring attachment for net release
- Integrated rod holder