Patagonia Mens Swiftcurrent Wading Pants
Original price $ 399.00 - Original price $ 399.00
$ 399.00 - $ 399.00
Current price $ 399.00
The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Pants was designed as the perfect tool for anglers who spent their time in hidden creeks, shallow rivers, and areas where deep wading is not required. Whether by foot or by plane, the Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Pants are tailored for the traveling angler. A streamlined silhouette allows for layering yet moves easily on the hike while weighing in at just over two pounds making it ideal for your carry-on.
Forget the hassle of putting your waders on! The Patagonia Swiftcurrent Wading Pants feature an expandable waistband for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist. Two front pockets provide extra storage that is perfect for a fly box, tippet, or any other small item you may need at a moment's notice while integrated drain holes keep them from filling with water when things get dicey. New seamless, dipped bootie technology is more durable and comfortable than traditional booties. All said and done, these might be the best wading pants on the market!
- H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-seam construction for durability and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement and comfort
- Expandable waistband for easy on/off and a clean, tailored fit at the waist
- Articulated legs; heavy-duty scuff guards at ankles
- Attached booties are made of neoprene
- 1,012 g (35.7 oz)