LEKI CROSS TRAIL 3 CARBON (100-135)
LEKI expands its ground breaking Cross Trail line to include a traditional trekking 3-section configuration. Featuring the innovative hybrid Cross Shark grip, it offers the speed and power transmission of the Trigger Shark system combined with the support of an ergonomic hiking grip for additional support and comfort on descents. The breathable strap features a wide support area for effective power transfer and secure fit. The sweat absorbing grip allows for maximum control. Length adjustment is made easy and secure with SpeedLock 2 on 100% High Modulus Carbon shafts for lightweight durability.
Cross Shark: Offers the best of two worlds; the speed of the Shark System and the support of a hiking grip.
- Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
- Carbon: Super light and stiff for optimal swing action.
- SL2+: Improved external lever system with highest holding force for fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves.
- Micro Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable without tools.
- Universal Carbide Flextip: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Adjustable|3-section
- Grip: Cross Shark
- Strap: Shark Frame Strap Mesh
- Segments: 3-pieces
- Shaft Diameter: 16|14|12 mm
- Upper Section: Carbon (PRC 1000)
- Lower Section: Carbon (PRC 1000)
- Locking System: Speed Lock 2 plus
- Basket: Micro Basket
- Tip: Carbide Flex Tip
- Length/Size: 100 - 135 cm
- Weight/Pole: 205 g/per pole
- Pack Size: 65 cm