RIO ELITE FLATS PRO STEALTH TIP FLY LINE
The Very Best Flats Line On The Market— Perfect For Bones, Perms And Poons, Featuring A Clear, 6ft Intermediate Stealth Tip. Built With Low-Stretch, Ultra-Slick Performance.
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating
- Low stretch “DirectCore” for hard, solid strip sets
- Designed to easily cast flies from size 2/0 to 8
- Mid length head & long back taper for complete line control
- SureFire tricolored measuring system for increased accuracy and distance control
Conquer the flats with RIO’s Flats Pro tropical saltwater line. This line has a mid length head and long back taper for smooth, effortless loops, and a weight distribution that provide perfect presentations of just about any fly you are likely to use. Each line is built on RIO’s low-memory DirectCore that is extremely easy to anneal (stretch) and lies perfectly straight on the water, yet retains the stiffness needed to cast in hot conditions. In addition the line is built with SlickCast—the slickest, most durable coating on the market. This line is a full floating line with a 6ft clear intermediate tip - essentially a floating line with a really short, clear tip for the ultimate in stealth.
There are four different density options available that ensures any angler fishing the flats is covered for all conditions and species. The options available are:
- F – A full floating line
- F/I StealthTip – A full floating line with a 6ft clear intermediate tip - essentially a floating line with a really short, clear tip for the ultimate in stealth.
- F/I – A floating line with a 15ft clear intermediate tip – perfect for getting the fly down in deeper flats
- I – A full intermediate sinking tropical saltwater line
The core strength of this line is as follows:
- WF6 - WF7 = 30lb (13.6kg)
- WF8 - WF9 = 45lb (20.4kg)
- WF10 - WF12 = 60lb (27.2kg)