Patagonia - Danner - Foot Tractor Wading Boot - Sticky Rubber
Original price $ 399.00 - Original price $ 399.00
$ 399.00 - $ 399.00
Current price $ 399.00
Providing heavy-duty support and protection for the most demanding wading, the Foot Tractor is the most durable, highest-performing wading boot possible; with Vibram® Idrogrip sole for all-around traction.
Codeveloped with Danner and handcrafted in Portland, Oregon, with imported parts.
- Durable, waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline-solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the closed speed hooks provide quick tightening, support the ankle, help lock the heel in place and won’t snag on debris or fly line; top single hook for easy on/off; hardware is nylon-coated for corrosion resistance
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backers
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Stitchdown construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- Vibram® Idrogrip sole compound specially developed for maximum grip on wet surfaces; the sole offers great all-around traction for long approaches and mixed streambed footing such as rock, gravel and mud; sole also accepts studs
WEIGHT IN OZ.
- Upper: full-grain leather with 1,000-denier 100% nylon paneling. Lining: 67% polyester/33% nylon. Top midsole: 8IR rubber. Lower midsole: polyether polyurethane. Outsole: Vibram® Idrogrip