GSI PINNACLE SOLOIST
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95 (Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is place after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Ultimate, Integrated Cooking + Eating SolutionThe lightweight, super-compact Pinnacle Soloist cookset includes everything you need to cook and eat those vital carbs while pushing yourself to the extremes. This kit includes a cooking pot, a lid-strainer,
• Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport, eliminating the need for a stuff sack.
• Unique mug/bowl solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It virtually eliminates spills while the integrated insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot.
• Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin.
• Integrated nesting allows for stowing of ultralight stoves and fuel canisters (220/110 g).
• Coated with Teflon® Radiance technology for exceptional non-stick performance.
WARNING: Prior to initial use, always wash with hot water and mild detergent at home and dry immediately. Use only non-abrasive cloths and cleaners. Always allow components to dry completely before storing. Microwaves and dishwashers may prematurely age components. nFORM Ultralight Cookware and Tableware is not intended for prolonged storage of food or liquids. Should a component become crazed or fractured, discontinue use and please recycle the pieces.
CAUTION: Never heat nFORM Ultralight cookware to extreme temperatures or allow it to boil dry. Pot and Strainer lid intended for stovetop use only. Not for use with microwave ovens, conventional ovens or open campfires. Pinnacle cookware is expressly approved for camp stove use. Not approved for in-home use. Handle may become hot when cooking. Always use caution when grasping handle. Never expose handle to direct flame. Do not attempt to separate mug and bowl while full.
DANGER: Always assure that handle is in the fully extended and locked position before use. Steam will vent through holes in the Strainer lid during use. Always point Strainer Lid away from handle, stove controls and self while cooking. Always hold Strainer Lid securely against the pot when straining or pouring. Always allow unit to cool before cleaning or disassembling. Do not attempt to rapidly cool nFORM Ultralight Cookware. Always respect fire and all other hot substances.
All GSI Outdoors products purchased in North America are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship.
Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
Major Dimension:1 Person
Dimensions:5.00' x 5.40' x 5.50'
Material:Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6
Product Use:Ultralight Backpacking
Includes:1.1 L Pot, Strainer/Sip-It Lid, 14 fl. oz. insulated mug/bowl, Telescoping Foon, Stove Bag, Welded Sink