Fishpond Waterdance Pro Guide Pack
Free Economy Shipping on all orders over $50!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (5-7 Business Days) with any online purchase over $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Expedited UPS Services (1-3 Business Days)
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti Coolers, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Ground Shipping on order over $50 (5-7 Days)
- Premium Shipping (3 Days) $39.95
- Expedited (1-2 Days) $49.95
(Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is placed after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes, we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery and TCO is not responsible for any additional duties/tariffs that may be charged by Canadian Customs.
- Fly Tying materials or Flies using any type of natural materials including, animal fur, hair, feathers, etc. will not be shipped and immediately refunded based on Canadian Customs Regulations.
- No liquid products will be shipped to Canada, this includes bug sprays, tech wash, waterproofing sprays, etc.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for international shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Primarily we ship using USPS or UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery unless requested or the package contains a Yeti product. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us.
TCO Fly Shop will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We cannot accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items ship to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Almost twenty years ago, the original Waterdance was born. Since then, it has occupied a special place in our lumbar pack lineup as the first choice for guides across the Rocky Mountain region and around the world. In its latest configuration, the Waterdance Pro Guide Pack builds on a laundry list of terrific features. Two large main compartments offer enough room for three to four large fly boxes, countless accessories, and an extra layer if the weather doesn’t cooperate. It’s clear why the most demanding fly guides choose this pack over any other on the market.
- 420D nylon Cyclepond fabric
- Can be worn as a chest or lumbar pack
- Two generously sized main compartments
- Signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam
- Adjustable compression strap system
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, floatant holders, forceps, and more
- Interior pockets for extra gear storage
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Padded backing and integrated net sleeve
- Velcro patch
- Two mesh water bottle holders (Bottles not included)
Fits waist sizes from 27” to 52”