Darn Tough Women's Light Hiker No Shoe Lightweight With Cushion
Fans of the Light Hikers, and there are more than a few of you, now have a no show option that’s in lockstep with low-profile trail running footwear. Built to handle the Long Trail without needing to come off, these lightweight Merino Wool trail hiking socks have breathable mesh on top of the foot, making them a versatile day-use staple.
Height: No Show
Pair with: Hiking shoes, trail runners, hiking sandals
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.