Darn Tough Mens Truffle Hog Crew Lightweight
While their bovine counterparts follow their noses to root out delicious fungi, throw on a pair of our Truffle Hog everyday socks your toes will lead you down Comfort Lane. A lightweight crew sock suitable for the Orwellian workplace, but naturally odor-resistant so you don't need to ration their use. These Merino Wool companions feature a pig print that can inspire you the next time you're foraging for truffles, morels or something a little trippier.
- Men's Crew socks average 10.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 8 in. above a casual sneaker or shoe.
- A performance knit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. Your feet deserve more than just a boring old dress sock.
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks that are so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.