Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Infinity Warm Taper
The Amplitude Smooth series of lines are, simply put, the highest-performance smooth fly lines in the world. With up to five times less drag and eight times the durability of traditional lines, this will change the way you look at fly line performance.
The conventional wisdom in fly fishing is that there’s no such thing as a “do it all” freshwater line. We have something to say about that. The Amplitude Smooth Infinity has the power to bomb out streamers, yet retains delicacy for dry flies. It mends like an absolute dream, and delivers flies at all distances. Built a half-size heavy, with a long head and substantial front taper, it’s perfect for everything from trout and panfish to pike and steelhead. There’s a reason we call it the Infinity: there is no end to what you’ll be able to do with it.
- A warmwater version of our popular Infinity taper, Infinity Warm features a tropical coating with a coldwater core to bridge the gap between temperature extremes.
- Infinity Warm is a great option for throwing smaller poppers, hoppers, and streamers for warmwater quarry that require more finesse.
- A great option for summer days with warm boat decks when targeting trout.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Braided multifilament core