Patagonia Guidewater Backpack
Original price $ 299.00 - Original price $ 299.00
$ 299.00 - $ 299.00
Current price $ 299.00
Fully submersible 29-liter backpack with minimalist construction to reduce weight without sacrificing durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe, even in full immersion; pack volume is 29 liters
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder straps do not absorb or retain water
- Left- or right-handed net scabbard is integrated into back panel for easy, out-of-the-way net stowage with either hand
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Stealth Work Station, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; stow the removable waist strap in a pocket when not needed
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Sizes: ALL
- Material: Shell: 14.4 Oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PU coating on the exterior and a TPU coating on the interior. Shoulder straps: 100% Recycled polyester monomesh ripstop. Lining: 200D 100% recycled polyester plainweave. All recycled nylon webbing.