Simms Santee Flannel Hoody
Original price $ 99.95 - Original price $ 99.95
Original price $ 99.95
$ 99.95 - $ 99.95
Current price $ 99.95
Crafted from a planet-conscious blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, welcome to the Santee Flannel Hoody — a lightweight woven flannel, with the warmth of a knit hood and traditional snap-front fit for wearing on and off the water.
- The lightweight brushed flannel is super soft to the touch but performs when moisture needs to be moved from the body. A two-paneled hood, constructed from a french terry organic cotton and recycled polyester blend features a drawcord cinch to keep your noggin warm and ears covered.
- Rubber-coated, snap front closure
- Snap-closure left chest pocket houses an accessory cord loop.
- Two angled handwarmer pockets
- Double layered yoke extends over the shoulders for comfort and durability when wearing with bibs or waders. Bias cut allows the fabric to naturally stretch and box pleat provides mobility.
- Finished with a traditional shirttail hem
- Fabric: Body - 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester twill, 147 gsm, 2-side brushed
- Fabric: Hood - 60% cotton, 40% polyester french terry, 180 gsm
- Fabric: Interior center front placket, cuffs & chest pocket welts - 100% cotton chambray