Winston Air Salt 9ft 12wt 4pc Fly Rod
12WT: With amazing lifting strength in the butt section, anglers can pull hard on powerful fish like Tarpon, False Albacore and GTs. A bit better than the 11wt when sinking lines are needed as well.
Being successful in the salt requires gear capable of performing during high pressure moments in demanding conditions. Our AIR SALT series (7-12wt) was designed to meet these needs by producing pinpoint accuracy and incredible line speeds, all while providing exceptional feel and smoothness to the angler at any casting length. Whether it’s bonefish or permit, redfish or tarpon, these powerful rods are ideal for any saltwater quarry. All rods come with our graphite tube and logo rod sock.
- ACTION: Very Fast.
- GRIP: 7” small diameter full wells grip. 1 ½” Fighting Butt.
- REEL SEAT: Charcoal anodized aluminum with double uplocking aluminum rings.
- GUIDES: Hard chrome titanium colored snake guides with nanolite stripping guides.
- SECTIONS: 4.
- STORAGE: Premium Graphite Tube and Logo Rod Sock.
- MANUFACTURED: Designed and Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana, USA.
ADVANCED CARBON FIBER combined with our SuperSilica lightweight resin system to improve toughness and durability
LIGHT AND FAST BIG GAME ROD series with extra power cast after cast, without fatigue
QUICK RECOVERY with Winston Progressive Action
STEALTH MATTE WINSTON GREEN finish for flats stalking
SMALLER GUIDES hold the line closer to the rod shaft to give better control through the cast and presentation.
BORON III TECHNOLOGY for increased fighting/lifting power and added energy