UMPQUA ZS2 LEDGES 650 WAIST PACK W/WB CAMO
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95 (Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is place after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
The ZeroSweep (ZS) series from Umpqua comprises a series of technical packs that are trimmed from A to Z for functionality and practicality. When designing the ZS bags, great care was taken to ensure that neither your fly line nor your leader can get caught anywhere. You won't find any line catchers in the shape of snaggy points and edges in the Zero Sweep series. Because our time on the water is too precious to waste it unsnarling our line.
The Ledges 650 Waist-Pack is the latest and completely revised version of its highly successful predecessor. Many fly fishers wanted a hip bag that is comfortable to carry, does not limit the space available for movement and also provides optimal access to the stored accessories and tools. Umpqua has listened to you and brought form and function together with its perfectly designed Waist Pack. Made from 420D durable nylon fiber and with a 10.6 liter storage capacity, it holds everything you need on the water. The wide belt is ergonomically shaped and supports the lumbar spine comfortably and padded. Straps and slots allow you to attach equipment such as floatant preparations or scissors/hemostats. A practical bottle holder provides the necessary hydration that you need outside!
The Waist Pack itself is so spacious that there is room for four large fly boxes. Two spacious zippered pockets with internal compartments help keep you organized. Further small zippered pockets are also located in the two compartments. Every piece of equipment finds its place and stays there. No mess, no chaos! Two outer pockets made of stretch fabric allow quick access to important utensils. A cover for your artery clip as well as a landing net holder and three Molle attachment stations complete the front of the Waist Pack.
The robust strap material allows the pack to be quickly turned on your back when not in use and is easily accessible again. The Umpqua ZS2 Ledges 650 hip bag is a packing miracle without hindering you while fishing. It is well-thought-out down to the last detail and visually an eye-catcher in a contemporary outdoor look. Comfortable and functional, all day long!
- Functional waist bag with ergonomic design
- Wide, padded belt with attachment points
- Integrated bottle holder with drawstring
- Spacious main compartment with YKK zip for 4 fly boxes
- Perfect order through inner compartments
- Two elastic front mesh pockets for leaders etc.
- Zipped pocket on the top for small parts
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, floating
- net slot - between back panel & pack
- 2 x ZS retractor stations - with Hypalon fastening straps
- 1 x hemostat/tool sheath - allows easy access
- 1 x ZS-Fly Patch
- 1 x ZS Cord-Tippet bracket - Stowable when not in use
- 1 x key fob
- 3 x Molle modular fastening station
- Dimensions: 18 x 20 x 25,5 cm (11 x 8 x 10 in)
- Volume: 10, 6 L (650 cubic inches)
- Colour: Camo