Simms G4 PRO Jacket
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- Ground orders under $50 - $8.95
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Cut from advanced Gore-Tex® 3-layer fabrics and kitted with ingenious fishing details throughout, this guide-trusted jacket survives and thrives in the harshest conditions.
- 3-point adjustable storm hood with high vis center hood panel for safety
- Flip out vertical loop fly patch / tool docking station
- 7 external pockets - 4 on the front, 2 rear and 1 on the upper left arm.
- 2 interior stretch-woven pockets - 1 zip close, one larger drop-in.
- Right front pocket features detachable sunglass chamois. Left front has internal drop-in pouch.
- Spacious rear game pockets accessed through the front handwarmer pockets.
- Shingled, no-catch watertight cuff will accommodate gloves with longer gauntlets.
- Adjustable elastic drawcord in the waist hem.
- Item # PG-12463
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures.