Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Wader - Vibram
Free Economy Shipping on all orders over $50!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (5-7 Business Days) with any online purchase over $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Expedited UPS Services (1-3 Business Days)
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti Coolers, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Ground Shipping on order over $50 (5-7 Days)
- Premium Shipping (3 Days) $39.95
- Expedited (1-2 Days) $49.95
(Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is placed after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Stepping into the river can clear your mind and shift your focus to the moment. Whether you get out monthly or daily, our men's G3 Guide Bootfoot Felt Wader is your dedicated partner for cold-weather head-clearing missions in the river. Legendary Simms durability meets three- and four-layer GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL construction in this wader for breathable all-day comfort. An articulated fit promotes a natural range of motion for confident movement in and around the river, and you can say goodbye to cold, wet feet thanks to the rugged built-in boots with neoprene insulation and a grid fleece lining. Stud-compatible Vibram® soles offer trusted grip in and around the water, while your hands will appreciate the microfleece-lined pockets. Features like our Super-fly Patch® and flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket keep essential tools and supplies close at hand.
- Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in upper, Four-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell in seat and legs
- Removable flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Zippered chest pocket; Zippered reach-through microfleece-lined hand-warmer chest pocket
- Super-fly Patch® and integrated utility tabs
- Low-profile belt loops with 2" stretch wading belt included
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5" suspender with opposing YKK® buckles for waist-high conversion
- Triple-layer vulcanized rubber upper on boots for maximum durability and wading performance in extreme weather
- Boots fully-lined and insulated with 7-mm neoprene and grid fleece for all-day warmth, comfort and moisture-management
- Anatomically-shaped last and removable Right Angle® Footbed for a secure and comfortable underfoot ride; Die-cut and full-coverage plate for maximum rigidity and stud retention
- Vibram® ldrogrip rubber, self-cleaning lugs and multidirectional edges for maximum underwater traction; Independent ESS plates for durability and confident deep-water footing