SAGE 690-4 TROUT LL ROD 4PC 6WT 9ft
Perfect for larger stoneflies and terrestrials - The 9'0" 6wt brings the smooth and easy-loading action to a six weight size. The 6wt is a versatile player and can handle anything from small flies to streamers. This 6wt takes it all in stride and offers a unique experience for the angler who wants to cast at a slower, more deliberate tempo.
With a delicate touch and medium action, the TROUT LL family has been designed with the trout angler and dry flies in mind. Through blank taper optimization and specialized length offerings, the TROUT LL is perfected for wade fishing, closer casts, small flies, and light tippets. A relatively supple tip maximizes light tippet protection and gives way to a smooth easy-loading mid-section that increases feel and feedback throughout the casting stroke. When the hatch is on, the TROUT LL is an angler’s best friend.
Drawing inspiration from historic Sage rods of the past, the TROUT LL is a nod toward tradition with a classic appearance and a smooth casting taper, yet adds modern performance features in accuracy and loop control through the backbone of Konnetic HD blank material.
The TROUT LL series is available in a combination of classic dry fly line weights and lengths 7’9” though 9’0” while beautiful wood inserts and premium componentry add an elegant touch to these high performance rods
- KonneticHD Technology
- Mahogany blank color
- Bronze primary thread wraps with Gold trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Walnut wood insert with Bronze up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Tan rod bag with Brown logo and model tag
- Brown powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- Primary: RIO InTouch Gold
- Technical Presentations: RIO Technical Trout
- 379-4: Small caddis and attractors
- 389-4: Tricos and small mayflies
- 486-4: Small to medium sized mayflies and caddis
- 490-4: Small to medium sized mayflies and caddis
- 586-4: Medium sized caddis and terrestrials
- 590-4: Medium sized mayflies, caddis, and terrestrials
- 690-4: Larger stoneflies and terrestrials