Princeton Tec Snap Modular Headlamp Kit
Free Economy Shipping on all orders over $50!
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Ground Shipping on order over $50 (5-7 Days)
- Premium Shipping (3 Days) $39.95
- Expedited (1-2 Days) $49.95
(Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is placed after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
How do we ship?
Multi-talented, hard-working and adventurous: just like you. The SNAP is a one stop tool for any of your lighting needs: headlamp, flashlight, bike light, safety flasher, lantern and magnetic area light. We’re proud to add award-winning to the list of adjectives describing the SNAP: GearJunkie’s Best in Show of Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018 & Outside Magazine’s Staff Pick for Favorite Product at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018.
The SNAP starts as a straightforward headlamp with additional focus on modular, adaptable design. SNAP’s head unit is removable from the headlamp bracket for handheld operation and use with the included accessories, snapping into place with a strong magnet.
The kit includes:
- SNAP Head Unit
- Headlamp Attachment
- Two Way Carabiner Mount and Clip (to hang on your pack or use as a lantern)
- Handlebar Attachment (mount to your bike or any similar sized pole)
The SNAP is simple to use: a large, easy to find button on the head unit turns the versatile spot beam on, dims it and switches over to flash mode.
Whether you’re in the backcountry or your backyard, taking care of business in the shop or in the field, or maintaining tools or toys, the SNAP is ready to shine: SNAP + adapt!