Patagonia Womens Spring River Waders - Regular
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- Ground orders under $50 - $8.95
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear-buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.Designed, tested and built with input from some of the finest female anglers in the world, our Spring River Waders feature streamlined booties and flat-panel gravel guards for the highest level of comfort, performance and durability. With a close but natural fit that allows room for layering, the puncture-resistant and superbreathable 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package keeps you dry and comfortable in a wide range of conditions. Made with single-seam construction that routes critical seams away from high-wear areas for greater durability, the Spring Rivers have waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders that allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for versatile comfort; front and back TPU slide-and-lock latches provide reliable security when wading deep. For long days of fishing, our innovative rear-buckle system provides convenient drop-seat function for quick relief. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll also appreciate the gravel guards, which drain water quickly and offer increased abrasion and wear resistance while hiking or wading. The booties are lined with a warm and comfy poly-grid; have a more anatomical, sock-like fit; and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly details: internal, TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps cell phone and alarm fobs dry; Hypalon® utility keeper holds tools for easy use; reach-through kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket; external zippered storage pocket; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo to top it all off.
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear-buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear
- H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 1197 g (42.23 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.