Patagonia Womens RPS Rock Pants
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Do we ship internationally?
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply email us with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Rock, Paper, Scissors: better your odds with the cool and confident RPS Rock Pants. The lightest climbing pants we make, they’re built to pull cruxes 10 feet or 10 pitches up.The pitch of a lifetime rises above. There’s only one way to decide who leads it. Rock, Paper, Scissors, best two out of three. Throw your magic and rack up. Our RPS Pants give you unrestricted movement on techy routes; they’re our lightest-weight rock climbing pants, made from a nylon/polyester stretch-woven fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They transform easily into capris with a simple pull of the hidden elastic draw cord at the hem. A modest, loose fit allows freedom of movement on steep, sticky hikes with room for a baselayer during an open bivy. The waist features a unique adjustable button closure, zip fly and low-profile belt loops. Two front drop-in mesh pockets lie flat under a harness, while two integrated rear patch pockets offer an extra layer of protection for your seat on ledge belays. A zippered thigh pocket holds a topo, lighter, lip balm and other small goods.
- Light and breathable synthetic-blend fabric has modest stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
- Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
- Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
- Cuffs adjust with an ultralow-profile shock cord and sliding knot
- 4.5-oz 52% nylon/48% polyester stretch plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 274 g (9.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.