Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots - Felt
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
These comfortable felt-soled wading boots are extremely light and flexible while providing excellent stability, durability and foot protection.Boats and trucks can only take you so far; you have to make it the rest of the way to the fish on your own two feet. When the trail gets long, our Ultralight Wading Boots keep a spring in your step all the way there and back. The streamlined synthetic leather uppers dry fast, flex easily and hold up through years of hard use. Durable monofilament mesh drains the footbed while keeping sand and silt out. The external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. The traditional front lace system features quick-drying laces; long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles hold fin straps and can be resoled for extended life. Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is light, comfortable and durable; tough monofilament mesh drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles; outsoles can be resoled; soles designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board. Midsole: full-length molded EVA
- 1077 g (38 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.