Patagonia Sweet Fly Fishing Pack Vest 28L
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
The ultimate pack vest for travel or angling that requires extended hiking; pack size is 28L.The unfished steelhead run, the hidden beaver pond; they’re always around the next bend, farther up the trail or off the beaten path. We built our 28-liter Sweet Pack Vest for anglers willing to go the extra mile (or 10) in search of the sweet spot. This daypack/fishing vest combo is engineered to comfortably carry and organize everything you need on the trail and on the water. Made from tough, highly water-resistant 840-denier coated ballistic nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Sweet Pack Vest’s main compartment features multiple interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and gear; exterior Hypalon® lash points on pack and shoulder straps; dual side water-bottle pockets; and an internal hydration bladder pocket. Up front, the vest maximizes comfort and convenience with lightweight, breathable mesh construction and easy-access vertical pockets. When fishing fast and light—or closer to the car—the vest easily detaches from the pack to be worn alone.
- Polyurethane-coated 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 28L
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder (sold separately)
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
- Pack: 9.15-oz 840-denier 100% ballistic nylon. Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester. Back: 5-oz 100% stretch-woven polyester over foam. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Vest: 100% polyester mesh. Pockets: 420-denier 100% oxford nylon
- 1417 g (50 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.