Patagonia Mens Terrebonne Joggers
We throw on the Patagonia Terrebonne Joggers before hitting the trail to enjoy lightweight, quick-drying, and supple comfort from mile one to mile 12. Crafted from a stretchy polyester ripstop, and treated with DWR, these bottoms keep up with all of your fast-paced movements while adding light protection against rain and wind. This plush fabric is also so light and compressible that these joggers are able to be packed down to the size of the back pocket for easy storage. Articulated shaping at the knees further enhances your range of motion, while the comfortable waistband and cuffs allow you to take the Terrebonnes to the climbing gym or yoga studio.
- High-performing, comfy, and lightweight bottoms for active days
- Stretchy ripstop fabric is mobile and water-resistant
- Compressible design allows pants to pack down in back pocket
- Slim fit keeps soft fabric close to skin
- Stretch-knit waistband and cuffs offer soft comfort
- Multiple pockets carry along your map, phone, and snacks