Patagonia Mens River Salt Jacket
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Do we ship to Canada?
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
Do we ship internationally?
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply email us with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
The River Salt Jacket is our toughest and most durable fishing shell, made with 4-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard wader fabric for long-lasting performance.When you’re searching for early stripers on the Vineyard, you’d better come prepared with industrial-strength protection from the elements. Our River Salt Jacket stands up to rain, wind, salt spray and seriously hard use. Made with ultra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is the burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market. The waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Three large, streamlined front pockets hold fly boxes, close with coated, water-repellent zips, and won’t snag flying line on the shoot; and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative vented and adjustable hood stays in place at speed. The River Salt is our medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem 2½ inches longer than our shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- Rugged 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at waist has mesh interior channel for drainage
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (24 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.