Patagonia Mens City Storm Rain Parka
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95 (Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is place after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
A sophisticated 3-layer GORE-TEX parka made of 1% recycled nylon that stops wind and rain. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Built with alpine know-how, this sophisticated City Storm Rain Parka has a durable 3-layer, 1% recycled nylon GORE-TEX shell fabric for waterproof/breathable storm performance throughout the full range of conditions. We add a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to further enhance water and snow resistance and increase durability. Designed for summer downpours or winter squalls, the adjustable hood accommodates a hat or cinches down tight for a streamlined fit in a blower wind; it’s also removable when you prefer to travel with the clean silhouette of a hoodless design. The two-way center-front zipper has a covered placket for additional wind and rain protection, adjustable cuffs seal out cold air and the laydown collar feels soft and comfortable on skin. Pockets include two front handwarmers and one interior security chest pocket that doubles as a stuffsack. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- The removable, adjustable hood accommodates a hat or cinches down tight for a streamlined fit in a blower wind
- Built with one interior security chest pocket to hold small essentials: it doubles as a stuffsack
- The clean design features a laydown collar that stays out of the way until needed
- The two-way center-front zipper has a covered placket for additional storm protection
- The handwarmer pockets keep your digits protected from wind and snow; adjustable cuffs seal out cold air
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor