Patagonia Mens Adze Hybrid Hoody - Sale
$ 119.40 $ 199.00
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Do we ship internationally?
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply email us with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hybrid Hoody combines fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with breathable and stretchy side panels for insulated protection without overheating.Wicked Wanda, Tuckerman Ravine, Longs Peak in winter: when climbing or skiing includes cold and wind, our soft-shell Adze Hybrid Hoody resists moisture, breathes freely and hoards your heat. The main body is composed of a 3-layer Polartec ® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric that repels wind and sheds snow, while its bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. The hoody’s low-bulk construction also uses unlined, stretchy, double-weave soft-shell fabric in the side panels, cuffs and along the underside of the arms to minimize bulk while enhancing breathability and mobility. The helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a custom fit; the zippered hand pockets sit high and clear of a harness, and the hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a minimalist hook-and-loop closure to secure the seal. With an exterior and interior zippered chest pocket, and a no-bunch drawcord hem. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts at back and sides for a customized fit
- Brushed tricot at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets, exterior chest pocket and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a self-fabric tab with hook-and-loop closure for a secure seal
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 717 g (25.3 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.