ORVIS PRO APPROACH HIKER SALT
Made to tackle mucky and rocky saltwater conditions, our PRO Approach Hiker goes on easily and wears comfortably.
- Mid-height form offers generous ankle support
- Intuition®-based foam footbed molds around your foot for a custom fit
- Exclusive, non-marking Michelin® outsole for superior traction
- Abrasion-resistant PU cast exterior with a scratch rubber toe
- Built-in, zippered gravel guard with hook-and-loop closures and lace-up interior
- EVA midsole with soft liner protects against hot spots
- Easy-grab heel loops on lace cover and liner heel
- Wading socks not required
The ultimate wet-wade boot and made to cover miles, our popular PRO Approach Shoe morphs into a salt-perfect hiker specifically designed for the rigors of the marine theatre. The PRO Approach Hiker for saltwater offers generous ankle support required to explore endless flats, jetties, and mangrove muck quickly and safely. It’s built with an Intuition®-based foam footbed that molds around your foot for a custom fit unlike any other wet-wading shoe ever designed. Featuring the same exclusive Michelin® outsole as our PRO Wading boots, these saltwater hikers feature superior wet and dry traction in the boat, and on rocks and notoriously slick docks with a massive bonus: The teal outsole won’t scuff and mark up boat decks. PU cast exterior with a scratch rubber toe for next-level abrasion resistance. The built-in, zippered gravel guard with hook-and-loop closures and lace-up interior gives you the best fit possible, and makes a separate set of wading socks unnecessary unless you’re battling cooler water temperatures. An EVA midsole with soft liner protects against hot spots. Easy-grab heel loops on lace cover and liner heel help you suit up and get to the water quickly.
Men’s whole sizes 7-14.