GSI MINIMALIST COMPLETE SOLUTION
Shipping and Policies
Free Standard Shipping on Orders Over $50
Free Standard Shipping with any online purchase of $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items will still apply (these charges are indicated on the appropriate product information pages and will be displayed in the shipping subtotal of your order). Orders typically arrive within 2-6 business days depending on your location. Items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times.
We currently offer three EXPRESS shipping options within the United States:
- 3 Day Air - $23.95
- 2 Day Air - $33.95
- Next Day Air - $49.95
Do we ship to Canada?
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
Do we ship internationally?
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $100 - Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Your shipment will arrive via UPS or USPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 xt. 4 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
Integrates everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks in an impossibly small footprintHigh performance, light weight, compact one-person total minimalist cooking solution. Including our Pinnacle lightweight, high output stove and integrated windscreen along with insulated cozy, and Foon for the solo adventurer, providing superior efficiency and flexibility in an ingenious space efficient package.
• Lightweight, high-efficiency, 9,629 BTU/h Pinnacle Canister Stove and Windscreen nest perfectly and provide ultimate efficiency regardless of conditions
• Ultralight design integrates everything you need for hot meals and warm drinks in an impossibly small footprint
• Insulating silicone pot gripper attaches magnetically to fuel canister while cooking so it's always at hand**Unique 0.6 L pot and lid boil water for pouch meals before transforming into an insulated mug by inverting the lid and slipping the pot into its sleeve
• Telescoping Foon utensil made of high temperature Nylon 6-6
• Insulating cozy sleeve keeps drinks warm and helps to reduce soot and char on clothes
• Integrated nesting for fuel canisters (110 g) for a complete cooking system in one small package
WARNING: For exterior use only. Do not use this stove in enclosed spaces. This product gets extremely hot. Use extreme care when setting up your cooking area making sure that your stove is well situated on a stable level surface with all combustibles well away from the flame area. Fully opening the fuel valve produces more heat than can be absorbed into the pot, can damage the windscreen and wastes valuable fuel.
Stove and pots and pans can be hot, use caution when handling.
DANGER: ALWAYS INSPECT STOVE AND VALVE BODY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR EXCESSIVE WEAR. DO NOT USE IF DAMAGE OR EXCESSIVE WEAR IS APPARENT. DO NOT USE IF CANISTER GAS IS LEAKING FROM VALVE BODY. DANGER DO NOT SCREW ON OR UNSCREW STOVE FORM CANISTER NEAR ANY FLAME OR SOURCES OF IGNITION.
All GSI Outdoors products purchased in North America are fully warrantied to the original owner against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship.
Normal wear and tear, which includes, but is not limited to, scuffs, dust, dirt, abrasion, etc., is not a valid reason for a warranty return. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence will be performed at a reasonable charge.
Major Dimension:1 Person
Material:Proprietary, Hard Anodized Alloy, Nylon 6-6, Silicone
Product Use:Ultralight Backpacking
Includes:Canister Top Stove, Windscreen, 0.6 L Pot/Mug, Sip-It Top, Insulated Sleeve, Silicone Gripper, Telescoping Foon