Goal Zero NOMAD 14 PLUS SOLAR PANEL
Free Economy Shipping on all orders over $50!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (5-7 Business Days) with any online purchase over $50 (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Expedited UPS Services (1-3 Business Days)
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti Coolers, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Ground Shipping on order over $50 (5-7 Days)
- Premium Shipping (3 Days) $39.95
- Expedited (1-2 Days) $49.95
(Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is placed after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
NEW PRODUCT! A 14-Watt panel reengineered to be lighter and smarter, the Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel has the innovative technology to charge USB devices directly from the sun. Detachable kickstand for modularity and power-flow indicator ensure the best solar charging experience.
- Smart Charging for Phones and Tablets Features a dynamic auto-restart and smart electronics to charge phones, tablets and other USB-powered gear directly from the sun, even in cloudy conditions.
- Solar Intensity Indicator + Junction Box Take the guess work out of charging from the sun. Easy-to-read LED indicator display strength of solar conditions and provides immediate feedback on the speed of charging.
- Waterproof and Modular Rugged, waterproof construction means power without worry. Removable kickstand provides optimum angle placement toward the sun.
- Auto Restart The Nomad 14 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, the Nomad 14 Plus knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, etc. When the latter is detected, the Nomad 14 Plus will automatically reconnect the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
- Solar Capacity: 14W (18-22V)
- Power Output: USB 2.4A (12W max)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (862 g)
- Ideal for: Ventures, Sherpas, Smartphone, GPS, Headlamp
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Features: Waterproof, Kickstand / Solar intensity indicator
HOW IT WORKS
Charging phones, batteries and other USB-powered devices from the Nomad 14 Plus is as easy as plugging in. Open the Nomad 14 Plus and face the panel toward the sun and check the Solar Intensity Indicator for current solar conditions. 2 or more lights, you're good to go. Then plug in your phone or recharger into the junction box and charge up.
All the cables you need to recharge Sherpa Power Packs and Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations are included in the back of the Nomad 14 Plus. The same cable can be used to chain the Nomad 14 Plus with other chainable Nomad Plus and Nomad Solar Panels.
JUNCTION BOX + SOLAR INTENSITY INDICATOR
This is where the brains of the Nomad 14 Plus live. Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
Once you plug into the Nomad 14 Plus, the lights will blink in accordance with how fast your gear is charging. Think you should be seeing more lights? Try re-positioning the Nomad 14 Plus toward the sun and watch how the lights and speed of charge indicator change. The best charging scenario for phones and other USB-powered devices is 2 or more lights.
The Nomad 14 Plus features an auto restart that's smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, the Nomad 14 Plus knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes (i.e., lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc). When the latter is detected, the Nomad 14 Plus will automatically reconnect the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
The Nomad 14 Plus's detachable kickstand allows you to be as lightweight as you need to be. Leave it attached with the magnets and it pops out to an optimal angle for positioning toward the sun. It also provides natural shade and a vented pocket for devices you have plugged in.
Chaining panels is a great way to collect more power from the sun and recharge devices quicker. You can chain up to 150W of solar panels together, that would be about 10 Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panels; however we don't recommend more than four in a chain since there will be loss of voltage over a long distance. The farther the power has to travel through cables, from panel to panel, the more power you will lose.
HOW MANY TIMES WILL OUR BATTERIES CHARGE YOUR DEVICE?
Guide 10 Plus
|Sherpa 50||Sherpa 100||Yeti 150||Yeti 400
LA & LI
|Yeti 1250||Yeti 1400|
|Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours)||2 Charges||5-10 Charges||12 Charges||25 Charges||37 Charges||100 Charges||200+ Charges||230+ Charges|
|Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||3-5 Charges||7 Charges||14 Charges||15 Charges||30+ Charges||60+ Charges||70+ Charges|
|GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours)||1-2 Charges||5 Charges||9 Charges||18 Charges||25 Charges||70+ Charges||200+ Charges||230+ Charges|
|Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours)||1 Charge||3 Charges||5 Charges||10 Charges||12 Charges||20+ Charges||100+ Charges||120+ Charges|
|Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours)||25% Boost||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||2-4 Charges||6 Charges||10+ Charges||45+ Charges||52+ Charges|
|Laptop (50 Watt-Hours)||N/A||N/A||1 Charge||1-2 Charges||1-2 Charges||3-5 Charges||20+ Charges||23+ Charges|