Deuter Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 navy-arctic
Free Economy Shipping on all orders!
TCO offers Free Economy Shipping (7-10 Business Days) with any online purchase (merchandise subtotal is calculated before sales tax and after coupons or promotions). If you need your items quicker, you can choose from our Ground Service (5-7 Business Days) for $12.95.
Shipping surcharges on over-sized or extremely heavy items, such as Yeti, will still apply. Orders typically ship from one of our 4 locations or our shipping partners within 24-48 hours after you purchase. Some items shipped directly from the vendor may have longer delivery lead times. **International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
Additional international shipping duty costs are the responsibility of the receiver. TCO does not take responsibility for any unseen costs created by international shipping, duties, and customs.
We currently offer three shipping options within the United States:
- Free Economy Ground Shipping (7-10 Days)
- Ground Shipping (3-7 Days) $12.95
- Expedited (1-3 Days) $49.95 (Expedited Orders placed before 12pm will typically ship the same day with the exception of Friday orders. If an Expedited order is place after 12pm on Friday, it will ship the following Monday as Expedited)
***ALL YETI ORDERS WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY***
Shipping to Canada:
Yes we ship to all provinces in Canada via UPS or USPS. Please contact us if you need further help.
- Orders up to $50 - Shipping Cost: $19.95
- Orders from $51 - $150 Shipping Cost: $24.95
- Orders from $151 and more - Shipping Cost: $34.95
- When shipping to Canada we will choose the best option for delivery.
We ship to most countries that offer a tracking service for your security and ours. Please contact us if you need further help.
Approximate delivery times for the shipping methods we use are as follows:
- UPS Worldwide Expedited: 3 – 6 business days
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6 - 12 business days
- USPS First-Class Package International: 7 - 30 days
- These are approximate delivery times, we cannot guarantee the delivery time
***Larger items including, but not limited to: Coolers, Luggage, and similarly sized or weighted items may not be eligible for international shipping. If the order is not eligible for International shipping, it will be canceled and refunded to your original payment method. Some items will incur a shipping surcharge due to weight***
- Orders up to $100 Shipping Cost: $49.95
- Orders from $101 - $200 Shipping Cost: $59.95
- Orders from $201 and more - Shipping Cost: $69.95
We will no longer ship individual packages to freight forwarding addresses, if the order can be combined at one location. If you want to ship them individually, an surcharge will be added to your invoice.
Where else do we ship?
APO/FPO – We proudly offer Standard shipping to Military addresses! Please note that due to carrier size restrictions not all items are available for shipment. Orders are shipped via USPS Parcel Post and can take up to 4-6 weeks for delivery.
How do we ship?
Typically, Federal Express, USPS and UPS. We do not require a signature for delivery. If you are not home, a note will be left with directions on how to receive your order. Help is always available at 610-678-1899 x1 or email us
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply click here and fill out the return form.
Backordered items shipping to US addresses within 3-7 business days after the item is back in stock. If your order includes both in-stock and backordered items, the backordered portion will be shipped at no additional charge unless otherwise noted. Delivery may take longer for some items. TCO staff will communicate status on any backorder items via e-mail.
TCO Fly Shop, Inc will accept returns on most products within 30 days. The item MUST be unused and in NEW condition. We can not accept returns after 30 days unless approved by TCO Staff. To return an item, simply CLICK HERE with the reason for returning and we will assist you in processing the return.
The perfect balance between reliable comfort, lightweight construction and ventilation, the Deuter Aircontact Lite 50 + 10 pack is durable and boasts effective load transfer features.
The nitty gritty
- Updated from previous model: stronger, more durable fabric; 3D Air Mesh on back panel, shoulder straps and hip belt; top lid and lid straps are removable; 2 hip belt pockets
- Updated from previous model: lower compression strap now tunnels through the stretch pocket; Ergonomic Comfort Lock hipbelt provides better load transfer with a compact fit
- Expandable collar on the main compartment provides 10 extra liters of storage capacity when you need it and tucks away when you don't
- Adjustable back length and height- and width-adjustable chest strap let you customize fit quickly and easily
- Anatomic X-frame aluminum stays move with you and provides effective load transfer
- Innovative use of open-cell foam provides perceptibly good ventilation
- S-shaped shoulder harness features ergonomically shaped padding with a soft edge and airy 3D mesh lining
- Load adjustment straps at shoulders
- Dual-density foam fins with side-compression straps adjust to your hips for load stability
- Accessory loops accommodate gear or helmet holder attachment; top lid attachment loops; ice tool or trekking pole attachment loops
- External lid pocket; valuables pocket on lid interior; stretch side pockets; internal valuables pocket; dual stretch mesh zippered pockets on hipbelt
- Height-adjustable lid is detachable and can be transformed into a daypack with the front lid straps
- Separate zippered sleeping bag compartment at the bottom
- Double-layer base improves durability
- Hydration system compatible (reservoir sold separately)
- SOS label provides crucial information for emergency situations
- This series of packs was previously called ACT Lite
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
3,661 cubic inches
3 lbs. 14 oz.
|Adjustable Torso Length||
|Fits Torso Length (in.)||
|Number of Stays||
Top / Bottom
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
4 + main compartment
|Sleeping Bag Compartment||
31.5 x 11.8 x 10.2 inches