Bajio Palometa Sunglasses
Original price $ 249.00 - Original price $ 249.00
$ 249.00 - $ 249.00
Current price $ 249.00
In Mexico’s Ascension Bay, where schools of tailing permit come to play, the poised angler in the Palometa (Spanish for permit) is ready to slay—all day. Molded with our proprietary bio-based nylon offering an incredible strength to weight ratio, the lightweight Palometa offers serious comfort and extreme durability.
A sized down version of our popular Bales Beach shades, the medium frame Palometa features a wrap-around style with built inside coverage for sun protection and light blocking. Bajío’s ultra-clear, polarized, color-enhancing lenses with proprietary LAPIS™ technology block 95% of blue light combating haze, glare and eye strain.
- Size/fit: M Base Curve
- High Coverage Frame Material
- Durable bio-based nylon Nose Pads
- Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads Temple Tips
- Rubber temple tips for no-slip fit Hinge
- Flex hinge Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology Lens Coatings
- Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen Lens Material
- Glass or Polycarbonate