The New Zealand Strike Indicator
Easy to Make and Remove
This innovative and patented tool system will allow you to easily make and remove strike indicators. In less than 10 seconds you can be fishing. You can adjust the depth of your nymph. If fish start rising you can remove the indicator within a couple seconds.
Places the Nymph in Strike Zone
Adjust your indicator so that your nymph is presented exactly in the Trout’s Strike Zone. You can also trim your indicator to different sizes to match conditions.
Doesn’t Spook Trout
Wool Indicator Casts Like A Dry Fly and Lands Gently.
Use the optimal color indicator for the conditions
- Bright Orange - when sighting is a challenge
- Black - when there’s a glare and the water surface turns silver/gray - amazing how well Black works in these conditions
- Chartreuse - best when the background is dark or in low-light conditions
- White - looks like an air bubble
No Kinks. No Slip. No Kidding.
- There are no weaknesses or kinks as our system is 100% knotless.
- Indicator will not slip -- even with a huge fish on the line, aggressive casting or high wind conditions -- yet is easily adjusted by the angler when desired.
- If the fish start rising, no problem -- just takes a second to remove the indicator so you can start dry fly fishing immediately.
Land that Trophy of a lifetime!
Shows Even the Most Subtle Takes
“Hard” indicators don’t show these takes. New Zealand Wool Indicators are super sensitive and detect even the most subtle takes. Trout Spit Out An Artificial Nymph In a Micro Second
|50%||of all takes are rejected by
the trout, and the angler
never detected the strike!