TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt
Welcome to TCO's EPIC Virtual Treasure Hunt
We will reveal the winning answer next week... in the meantime we will leave this page open for those of you who want to still hunt for fun.
We invite you participate in an epic quest that starts on September 18th 2020... and will commence when ONE WINNER solves the puzzle.
Imagine a fly fishing treasure hunt unlike anything seen before and it all takes place here... online at www.tcoflyfishing.com
Watch the video below to learn more!
Start Here: You must be registered with a customer account at TCO. Simply click here to login to your account, or to register for a new account. (If you already have a TCO account, you must log into that account.)
One lucky winner will receive a prize package valued at over $6,000!!
All of the partnering manufacturers have helped to support this event.
- 7' 6" 3wt Winston Pure Rod with a Lamson Litespeed G5 Reel
- 9' 5wt G. Loomis NRX LP Rod with an Abel Vaya Reel
- 9' 8wt Sage Salt Rod with a Sage Spectrum Max Reel
- 9' 10wt Orvis H3 Rod with a Mirage Reel
- SA Fly lines & backing for all the setups
- Simms G3 Waders and Patagonia Danner Boots
Treasure Hunt Details:
Step 1: 24 decorative letters have been hidden all over the TCO website: www.tcoflyfishing.com. To get you started, below is one now for free.
Each letter will be in this same font style (type face). You must look everywhere and find all of these so you can get to the next step. They can be hidden anywhere, take your time to look on every page.
Step 2: Once you find all 24 letters, you can start decoding. These 24 letters make up a quote, but solving the quote is only part of it. The quote will lead you to the winning answer. The first person to submit the full quote and the final answer wins all of the prizes I mentioned earlier.
Step 3: When you solved the puzzle, click here to submit your answer.
This is the ONLY way you can submit your answer and the winner will be determined by the time stamp receipt on this email. Only one submission per person per day.
Be sure to submit:
•The unscrambled letters in a complete quote
•The Final Answer
So, why did we create this contest. Well, times have been tough for everyone. No matter what any of us do we cannot completely escape the challenges of this last year. All of us here at TCO were inspired by the amount of people that used fly fishing and other outdoor activities as an escape. We wanted to give something back.
This contest costs nothing to enter, you don’t even need to leave your house to play. It’s for fun and it’s for the challenge, it’s simply a way to get our minds off the current situation for a short time. So, thank you for your support during all of this and we hope you enjoy our treasure hunt.
**There are no runners up or second place prizes. Anyone on our mailing list can play except for TCO Staff and Family. Industry people, reps and competing shops please feel free to play too. Remember, you have to sign up for the mailing list on our homepage otherwise you cannot win. I wish you all the best of luck, please have fun with this, share the challenge with your friends and family and remember, the outdoors is there for you no matter what happens, it’s our pure escape and it’s what brings us all together.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt begins on September 18, 2020 and will end when the first person provides the correct answer to the scrambled word puzzle provided through hidden letters on our website.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years or older. TCO Employee employees are ineligible to enter the
TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt or win a prize. Household members and immediate family members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Virtual Treasure Hunt is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: The first person to unscramble the provided letters hidden within the website will win all the prizes! There will be only one winner. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. TCO Fly Shop reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents TCO Fly Shop's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. TCO Fly Shop makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. TO Fly Shop will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Virtual Treasure Hunt is open to legal residents of The United States of America and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the virtual Treasure Hunt during the Promotion Period online by signing up for a TCO Account and submitting the answer through TCO's contact form:
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt subscription notification and/or entering services, will void entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. TCO Fly Shop's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Virtual Treasure Hunt.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Virtual Treasure Hunt will be awarded after they submit the correct answer to the letters scrambled within the website.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 7-10 days after they submit their answer. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by TCO Fly Shop within 3-5 days of notification. TCO Fly Shop is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by TCO Fly Shop.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: TCO Fly Shop assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Treasure Hunt or download of any materials in the Treasure Hunt.
If, for any reason, the TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Treasure Hunt, the TCO Fly Shop reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the TCO Virtual Treasure Hunt in whole or in part. In such event, TCO Fly Shop shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and TCO Fly Shop reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by TCO Fly Shop. TCO Fly Shop and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the TCO Fly Shop.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TCO Fly Shop cc: Treasure Hunt Info at 2229 Penn Ave, West Lawn, PA 19609. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 7-10 days after the winner is announced online via e-mail. For accessing a Winner List online, visit this page.