TCO Fly Shop Travel: Michigan Smallmouth Bass - Schultz Outfitters
Date: May 20th - 24th 2018
Cost: $2,000 per person
Group Size: Limited to 5 Anglers
Sign Up: Email Jake
Take your fishing experience to the next level in Michigan! Join TCO’s head smallmouth guide and owner of Relentless Fly Fishing, Jake Villwock, on a fly fishing trip to Ypsilanti, Michigan. Partnering with Schultz Outfitters, Jake will be hosting five clients on an epic three-day trip for trophy smallmouth bass, floating remote rivers and staying on the serene Portage Lake.
The fishing in Ypsilanti is world class. Guests will be floating secluded rivers not much wider than the drift boats carrying them, while the most impressive of smallmouths lurk beneath. Each of the tenured guides of Schultz Outfitters has their own specialty and style, yet they all share a common addiction to smallmouth. Guests will be floated each day with little to no wading, allowing them to preserve their energy for evenings of relaxation and good company.
Give us a call to reserve your spot or learn more about this unique and exciting fly fishing opportunity.
- Four dinners catered by a local fly fishing talent and culinary artist. Meals will be nothing less than five star.
- Continental breakfast with fresh coffee each morning.
- Accommodations are a spacious lakefront house with private beach, screened-in porch, fire pit and hot tub.
- Guides pick up guests each morning and drop off each evening.
- Evening fly tying demonstration provided by Jake Villwock.
- Water, Gatorade, soda, beer (microbrews) all included. Guest responsible for bringing any liquor of their choosing.
- Travel Expense to MI
- Guide Gratuity
- Fishing Gear
Trip Price: $2,000 per person
Sign up: Contact Jake: | Email: Click to Email Jake | Phone : 717-609-0169 xt 5