Introduction To Euro Nymphing - George Daniel
SOLD OUT - Look for more classes from George coming soon.
TCO Exclusive Virtual Class
Introduction to Euro Nymphing: Foundations for Success with George Daniel
Format: Zoom Meeting Presentation
Class size: limited to 20 students
Skill Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Thursday, January 28th - 7pm - 9:30pm - SOLD OUT
Thursday, February 18th - 7pm - 9:30pm - SOLD OUT
Cost: $50 per person (1 Zoom login per person)
Join George Daniel for a virtual class titled “Introduction to Euro Nymphing: Foundations for Success.” This 2 ½ hour class covers everything you need to know to get started with this revolutionary nymphing technique. Class outlines covers the following topics:
- Basic subsurface feeding behavior of trout
- General nymphing approaches
- Introduction to Euro nymphing and its onstream applications.
- Core euro nymphing tools, including rod, line, and leader.
- Basic rigging for euro tactics
- Fundamentals of casting, line control, and general euro nymphing presentation.
- Reading the water and basic troubleshooting
- Q&A with group.
This class includes interactive discussions along with a PowerPoint presentation packed with color illustrations and video demonstrations. After the class, students will be sent a PDF summary of the class that can laminated and used an onstream resource.
George is a former member of Fly Fishing Team USA, a two time US national champion, and former coach for US Youth Fly Fishing Team and Fly Fishing Team USA. He is currently the lead instructor for the Penn State Fly Fishing Program-a positioned once held by his mentor, Joe Humphreys.