Patagonia Mens Swiftcurrent Wading Jacket
Original price $ 399.00 - Original price $ 399.00
$ 399.00 - $ 399.00
Current price $ 399.00
- Regular fit
- Built for nature’s most unpredictable changes, the Swiftcurrent™ Jacket is our most versatile technical jacket. The 4-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Storm Performance Standard shell is free of perfluorinated chemicals and made of 100% recycled nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 4-layer H2No® Storm Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon shell with a 15-denier circular-knit slick jersey backer for added comfort and performance, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Two low-profile, front-zip pockets fit fly boxes; zippered handwarmer pockets are positioned for deep wading and feature flap covers for back-of-hand comfort
- Easily adjustable, vented hood and integrated collar provide maximum protection in heavy weather and high winds; hood is designed to accommodate all headwear
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs keep arms dry when releasing fish; recessed design eliminates line snag
- Mesh-lined casing drains excess water and encloses an adjustable elastic drawcord for a close, drag-free fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 644.95 g (22.75 oz)
Weight in Oz.
- H2No® Storm Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon with a 15-denier circular-knit slick jersey backer for added comfort and performance, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn