Patagonia Mens R2 TechFace Pants
Original price $ 149.00 - Original price $ 149.00
$ 149.00 - $ 149.00
Current price $ 149.00
- Regular fit
- Before, during or after a day on the water, the R2® TechFace Pants deliver breathable, water-shedding warmth and angler-focused details. The perfect cold-weather/cold-water crosslayer, these tough, versatile pants excel at under-wader insulation or on their own. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm, high-loft double-weave fabric is soft next to skin but doesn’t trap moisture; face is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Two zippered thigh pockets keep essentials close; accessory loop on right waistband holds hemos/nippers
- Overlays on thighs and seat increase durability where waders abrade pants; overlays are treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Nonbulky cuffs fit easily over or under socks for a snug fit under waders
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 340.19 g (12.0 oz)
Weight in Oz.
- 7.6-oz 94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn