Loomis IMX-PROm - Musky - 9' 11wt - 4PC.
You are the lord of long-odds. Experienced. Focused. Packed with grit to grind. Nothing’s easy about coaxing musky with a fly. With massive tactical demands, the battle is downright physical. Because your rotator cuff just isn’t enough, IMX-PROm feature “allday” actions that ooze shoulder-saving sweetness. Mega-durable cloud cork top/bottom grips keep both hands busy long after everyone else is warming theirs back at the cabin. Partnered with professional guide and Elite Ambassador, Chris Willen, our motivation to forge the most advanced tools for modern musky angling match your intense drive for ultimate success on the water.
Traditionally, as the blank diameter increases, so does the total amount of material used. This was the only way of ensuring strength/durability in the bottom half of the rod. Conduit Core technology removes excess wraps of graphite and replaces them with a proprietary material that’s of equal strength, but dramatically lighter in weight. Casters exert less energy to move the rod, increasing the efficiency of total energy required to manipulate the line when casting, mending, and animating flies.
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Balanced swing weight + incredible durability
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces potential stress points within the blank while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Chrome single-foot guides
- Chrome stripper guides (3 total for increased durability)
- Cloud Composite “Magnum Grip”
- Custom aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Tube and cloth rod bag
- Handcrafted in Woodland, Washington